Answered By: Patty Clark (Research Librarian) Last Updated: Dec 21, 2017 Views: 9
Materials placed on reserve by instructors have a short checkout period so that the materials are available to all students in the class. These items may be books, photocopies or audio visual materials.
View Reserves by clicking the Reserves tab in the middle of the library homepage.
- Reserve materials are checked out at the Information Desk. You may look online to see what materials are on reserve for a specific course.
- A Virginia Wesleyan University ID is required.
- The course name and number is needed.
- You may check out 4 items at one time.
- The checkout period varies: 3 hour, 24 hour, or 3 days, depending on the item.
- Some materials must remain in the library.
- Reserve materials cannot be renewed.