Answered By: Patty Clark (Research Librarian)
Last Updated: Nov 17, 2014     Views: 15

Should you have problems with a computer or printer, PLEASE notify computer services as soon as possible by dialing 757/455-3111.

Librarians can also handle some problems so feel free to ask at the Circulation Desk for assistance.

Related Topics

Contact Us