Answered By: Patty Clark (Research Librarian) Last Updated: Nov 17, 2014 Views: 7
There are 2 color printers in the Library; one in room 202 and the other in the Computer Lab located on the 1st floor by the parking lot windows.
If your document is in color, the printer will default to printing color.
1. Bring up your document
2. Prepare to print
3. Select the following printer: \printers2\KonicaC353P_PCL.LibLab
4. Select Properties (to the right)
5. Select the Quality tab
6. Make sure Full Color is selected
7. Under Color Settings, choose what kind of document you are printing.
8. Select Ok
9. You should be prompted to enter your VWC password, please do so and press enter.
10. Your document should print.